Sample Webmaster/Web Developer Job Description
Chief web developer and programmer for a fast-growing firm involved with [
Responsible for general management of the development and production webservers, as well
as the conception, design, development, documentation and implementation of Internet-based
applications to support business operations.
development, relational database design, and database protocols. Must be able to address
HTML and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers and computing
- Experience in the creation of web-based applications using Microsoft tools &
and experience with installing, configuring, maintaining, tuning, analyzing and optimizing
websites in the NT environment.
- Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into
technical design and development projects.
- Ability to clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure
requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Must be able to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be
able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- Candidate must be self-sufficient and have good English oral and written communications
skills. Bachelors degree from a recognized 4 year university or equivalent experience. BS
in Computer Science preferred.
CSC 120 http://www.valtara.com/CSC120/
Copyright 1999, 2001 Valtara Digital Design