Programming with Active Server Pages
- Class starts at 6:00pm sharp. There will be a 10 minute break 45-60
minutes into class. Typically the last hour of class will be lab time.
- Students who are consistently late or absent will be docked
- All homework will be submitted via email and/or on the class
webserver as instructed.
- Late homework will not be accepted under most circumstances. Any
exceptions would involve prior approval by the instructor or a
written doctor's excuse.
- Required software: FTP client and a text editor (TextPad
is suggested). Students are encouraged to use FrontPage to access
their class web and Microsoft's Personal Web Server (part of the NT4
Option Pack) if they wish do
lab work at home.
- Class web should only be used for materials related to
CSC123. Do not load CGI scripts on the server. Students who make inappropriate use
of or purposely hack the class webserver will be ejected from class
and could be subject to the academic disciplinary process.
- Although the instructor will make reasonable attempts to back-up the
class webserver, students are responsible for maintaining backups of
all their lab files.
- Honor code – no cheating.
Valtara Digital Design http://www.valtara.com/csc123/
Copyright 1999, 2001, Valtara Digital Design, Blitzkrieg Software